Sunday, February 22, 2009

Thing 4 RSS Feeds

Once again, it has taken me so long to go through, find, practice, contemplate and try to figure out what I'm doing.  After about a week of inactivity on my part, I went back and read some of the new 'reads' that have been posted.  WOW!  I think I have figured out how beneficial it is to have a direct link for new postings.  Besides saving me time looking for interesting and informative articles, blogs, etc., they are there for me to read when I have a few minutes.  Even more beneficial for me, I think, will be the fact that I probably would not keep up with the reading, but since it is there, maybe I'll stay better informed.  


2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're using that tool. I find some amazing stuff on the blogs. Very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete